Tuesday, November 11, 2014

living a nightmare

creating..
I was created in the 
IMAGE of 
THE
Creator
so..
naturally I ..
get a bit of this side from Him.
I LOVE colors.
playing with colors
capturing colors
painting colors
heck,
I even like coloring.

i don't feel well today.
Little Man is doing VERY well in his new
Montessori school…
They are enjoying him,
he's enjoying them,
and considering some of his
"special needs'
that just ROCKS!
there are NO words for the praise and thanks we give to God
for THAT answered prayer! 
WOW !
But today..
a call came in from the public school..
They are ready to do his evaluation
which is SUPER important for things like
IEP's
and blah blah blah….
yes.. 
can you even believe i wrote that?


I wrote that NOT because I didn't care what the 
REALLY nice
and VERY helpful lady was saying..
but because my brain feels like it's MELTING
and all the colors are bleeding
and I want to put my best "mom" foot forward…
I have NO idea how I must SEEM to them. 
I couldn't seem to 
HOLD on to the conversation..
what do they SEE when they look at me?
Home school mom…
now May or MAY NOT
enroll child..
also a Montessori Mom
from way way back…
I am like some
Jesus Freak 
HIPPIE CHICK!
with a tumor..
(that she named)
a tumor
that MAY
or MAY NOT be dying..
but it FEELS like my brain is MELTING..
are we in OZ?
Hardly giving off impressions I would HOPE to be giving..
Hardly putting my best 
foot forward..
I just keep stumbling…
stumbling 
EVER 
after Jesus..
looking foolish
and stupid..
I KNEW the answers to her questions
a couple weeks ago..
but now..
now I can't remember
the answers to the questions...
now I need to remind myself
that


and I am not the artist of my LIFE
I am the colors
and 
HE can melt me
meld me
break me
or color with me.
and aways
ALWAYS
I will submit this
 Life to Jesus..
because 
well..
do you now him?


I got off the phone
with the VERY nice lady 
from the Public Schools,
and it felt
Like someone took a hammer to the top 
the VERY top of my head;
and just CRACKED me one.
the pain was BEYOND my wildest nightmares.
I could barely talk..
My friend came by
and it was everything to just..
hold on to her words
it spiraled out of control when she 
left the house with the little boys..
I am SO thankful that sometimes 
some folks
are able to help in these weird ways..
I am so thankful for the prayers you say 
any time of day
that
I could and do cry…
THANK YOU..
so there was some quiet..
and we packed my head on ice
and medicated me in my bed
and there I stayed
till 
Rob came home and found me..
more meds
some food
and it's a little better..
but I had to tell him..
it was i think
the THINKING
too hard
that made my brain
hurt..

"Of all the things I've lost, I miss my mind the most"
Mark Twain

I am, 
clinging like an elephant
holding on to a spiders web
dangling over the pits of hell
and the only thing
YES
the only thing that Matters
still is that I 
HOPE
and I ain't letting go…
because 
HOPE
floats

a gal in my support group said this to me today…
I thought.. 
well wow..
I thought how I just 
HAD NOT thought about it..

"You're living most people's worst nightmare."

Well.. 
Veggie Tales comes to mind
"God is BIGGER than the boogie Man
Bigger than Godzilla and the monsters on TV"

yes..
YES
GOD IS
and HE created ME
walking by faith
not by sight
with a 
big
freaking 
uncomfortable
PAINFUL
cross on my back
cuz 
Jesus
said to follow HIM












1 comment:

Anne said...

Amen. I am speechless. Thank you for sharing this. It really helps.

But he said to me, “My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness.”
2 Corinthians 12:9