Saturday, November 8, 2014

tired..

part of me DARE not say it..
but I feel tired…
for months..
MONTHS people
I have had insomnia
the ONLY time
and it is 
RARE
that I get to sleep
is AT Blessings Farm..
and that is IF Little Man lets me
and THAT is a BIG if..
AND 
IF my rhythm lets me.
I don't SLEEP well 
I am always so so tired..

I pray for energy ALL the time..
Insomnia and hashimotos 
don't SEEM like they should go together do they..?
but there you have it..
I am tired
and I JUST can't sleep.
.or STAY asleep
till that last two
before 
my beloved gets up
and
 then I may as well be in a freaking COMA
I used to BE this other person…
go 
Go 
GO

HOPE
in the LORD
TRUST
in the LORD
and 
WAIT 
on the LORD
PRAY
to the Lord

many of you NEVER even met me..
some have 
but have NEVER met the me
before lyme
and hashimotos
and brain tumor
and and and…
so you don't know
the ME inside of this body
trapped

and I am seriously
doing everything on MY part to be 
FREE
free from these illnesses
free from the captivity of this health situation
FREE 
to live and LOVE this 
AMAZING LIFE!
so even though I am resting on the couch…
eating all this amazing food friends keep bringing me
(psssst.. don't stop YOU all rock!)
I am feeling SO encouraged
BY your faith
mixed in with mine
BY your prayers
being injected into MINE
by your LOVE
infused into THIS
this trauma
this trial
this 
THING
thank you
for your prayers
your encouraging words
your friendship
your hope 
when I feel sad
or blue
or want to cry
THANK YOU
for being YOU!
for showing 
ANY ounce of humanity
for every ounce of 
love
joy 
peace
patience
kindness
faithfulness
selfcontrol
(yes… for when I am being a brat)

for more than you 
even know




1 comment:

Anne said...

Oh, I/we so resonate with all you say about missing the 'old me'. And feeling sad that others don't see the person I feel... I KNOW that I am, somewhere inside. It is a grieving process. Trusting God, "that he who began a good work in you will carry it on to completion until the day of Christ Jesus." Philippians 1:5-7
And I think of my brother Stevie, who died at age 8, never seeing, never talking, never walking or having a definite connection with anyone, and there was a fully formed, unique God-breathed soul in him. And we never saw the 'full', 'real' person that he was. But I trust that my brother is in heaven today with a perfected body, the fully realized person who God created him to be. And by God's grace, we will be the same - the truest expression of who God created us to be, fully known by Him, and I suspect by each other. For all eternity!