Friday, November 7, 2014

Lover of the LIGHT



loving the light… 
being a LOVER of the LIGHT..
light..

what it sets its sights upon
and what it reveals to you
can make SUCH the difference

how it glows
on what it lands
and in whose hands
and heart it fills


and how it holds..
colors so stunning
so rich
so impossible…
is beyond me

We have this Farm..

it brings me SUCH joy to be there
to escape there..
to breath it all in
taking in the colors..
I am hopeful that this Gamma Knife surgery
will prevent Moriarty from stealing my light
my sight
my differentiating 
day from night
for I am
a lover of the Light…
Jesus said 
I AM THE LIGHT OF THE WORLD
I believe HIM.

This year we celebrated our 20th year of 
wedded matrimony..
we've been a "couple"
for longer
and I've known this man of mine
since I was 14..

we have 
CHRIST
in our lives
and it makes all the roads we travel
no matter how frustrating
how daunting
how exciting
how fabulous
how frightening
how
whatever
it makes it all so LIGHT
so bright
so 
beautiful
because it's ALL about 
JESUS

my LIGHT and my SALVATION

No comments: