Thursday, November 6, 2014

Q : So.. WHY did I name the tumor?
A: Tumor needs naming.. so we can be VERY free to be angry.. and aim all anger in a healthy direction.. the tumor.. not ME.. not God.. but the tumor.. 
when I am forgetful, exhausted, what EVER.. it's important for children AND adults to be ok with their honest emotions. sometimes people HERE in my home ARE frustrated.. and they don't want to SEEM frustrated with Mama..
 so the HOLD it in.. THAT is unhealthy.. 
so giving the tumor an identity became important .. now being angry is OK… because they are angry with the TUMOR not with me.. they can (and I can) be angry.. and not be angry with ME..

Q: why Moriarty?
A: : WHY Moriarty? He's the worst of all Nemesis's ever !  
in MY opinion.. 
I am a total lover of old mysteries.. Agatha Christie and Sir Arthur Conan Doyle… 
and no one captures the evil villain more in my mind.. than him.. 
he GETS into the mind of his victims…
even into the mind of the great Sherlock Holmes! and..
 that is EXACTLY what I feel has happened. to me.
 THIS THING has captured my mind… is trying to hold it hostage.

Q: WHAT kind of Tumor do you have? 
A: Meningioma… its the MOST common kind of tumor.. 
ESPECIALLY in woman ages 40-60… 
This is the same kind of tumor that Sheryl Crow has
Q:   Is there any OTHER reason for naming your Tumor… it seems.. creepy
A:t's also great for my children to have a name for the tumor, 
because it becomes so MUCH smaller to them.. 
it's identifiable.. destroyable… beatable.. someone/thing we CAN overcome.. 
it's not some spooky freaky "thang" growing.. it's an enemy, a villain.. 
and it draw them nearer to God.. 
James 4 :8 says "Draw near to God and He will draw near to you"

No comments: