Thursday, November 6, 2014

deep fears






we all have fears..
some fears SEEM bigger than others..
but laying them at the cross
it's what will free us


what am I trying to overcome?
that which is in my way..
Moriarty to start..
balancing out the butterfly in my neck..
as well..
and beyond..
there can be no progress till these two are managed..
and ya know what?
I have EVERYTHING to loose..
So it goes that I won't loose at all
I know who is on MY SIDE…
and I won't let fear stop me

I won't pretend for a MINUTE that I am not afraid either because..
 so onward Christian Soldier

because God expects me to climb that mountain..
It's where He is leading me..
to FAIL
is 
First
Attempt
In 
Learning

to not try..
well whats the fun in that?
that's not living
and I 
INTEND to live
this gift 
all the way to
the end


No comments: