Thursday, November 6, 2014

courage

November 5, 2015

I survived the night !

sleeping all propped up.. 
with ice and all that was interesting…
but I survived!
I woke to Installation sites SO sore
my forehead NICE and swollen as well as the back of my head
my temples raging in pain…
thankful for a VERY comfy couch..the nice breakfast my beloved made me..

 the terrific cup of coffee Buddy made me.. 
and Amy R.  for caring for Little Man overnight AGAIN.. 
so the morning was mostly quiet…
God is good ALL the time..
hanging out with the Princess…


trying.. to find a comfy position..
thankful the halo is off..because everything is a lot more comfy without it! 
and resting in the thought that I am IN my Fathers hands..
safe… secure.. 
now.. to smash another pillow and re-arrange me 










No comments: