Thursday, November 6, 2014

just a whiner….

not sure.. 
but I think I just got accused of being a whiner…

I asked for clarification. but got none… 
if any of you feel that way..
 please feel free to remove yourself from my group.. 
i love you.. Each and EVERY one of you..
.but right now.. i need emotional support, prayer coverage.. 
and nothing else 
 LOVE and PEACE to all !!! 
and seriously.. no offense taken…
blessings

(and then.. in response to some encouraging comments!)
 Like i mentioned.. i asked for clarification..
 and none was given.. perhaps it will be at a later time…. 
It SEEMED to be an accusation.. or condemnation.. 
which is what led me to ask for clarification.. 
it was a vague statement… 
YOU know how I struggle to ever share with anyone what is going on..
 (keep on and carry on) 
(suck it up )
and some of you have been so encouraging to do this..
my insecurity and deep fear come to my face.. 
and all I can wonder is if I am misunderstanding BECAUSE
 i am so uncomfortable sharing my weakness.. 
my trial…. 
thank you for the affirmation that I am not whining… 
I need it… 
I have to remind my self ALL the time that there IS NO condemnation in Christ Jesus.. 
(as I self condemn frequently)… 
nothing is ever good enough for ME.. 
I didn't DO enough..work HARD enough, get enough DONE..
 I am very much go go go.. 
so in my new situation .. 
as you can imagine I have to pray a LOT 
and remind myself of the scripture FREQUENTLY.. to abide IN a state of grace.. 
and thus.. i felt compelled to not be accusatory, 
but simply put it out, that if ANY actually DO feel that way. t
hey need not be in my safe place.. 
This is where I am for support in overcoming Moriarty… 
thank you so much … 
 you so much
!

No comments: