Thursday, November 6, 2014

faith.. and WANTING life



November 5, 2014

2 of the sites are a bit.. moist.. 

a bit drippy actually… I dabbed clean 21 minutes ago..
the holes are nearly refilled with.. liquid of some sort…
if it's not dried by noon.. will call Dr. Chandler…
thank you all.. your constant prayers.. along with
Jesus' abiding presence..
make me brave when I am here alone with children who I do NOT wish to frighten..
prayers that my body would heal ! 
and I would remain brave and not burst into tears..




its oozy but not running.. i hesitate to call.. prayers may be all this needs!


you all asked if I contacted my support gorup
IF this was "normal"
They said it is not normal.. but it began to crust  
I am praising JESUS!!!! if it begins to ooze again.. 
i will call.. I thank you ALL for your continued prayer… 
it was a comfort and calming influence for me… 
clinging to scripture and to our Lord.. 
and I am glad I chose to wait just that little bit longer 


swelling is spreading to eyelids
icing one eye at a time… 
installation sites are a soft crusty for now
it's so lonely under these icepacks...

was it worth it?
IS LIFE worth it?
is breath worth it..?
sitting by the bedside of my dying parents taught me it IS..
Scripture backs it up…
Jesus DIED so I could HAVE it
and have it abundantly
HE never said it would be easy..



No comments: