Thursday, November 6, 2014

Why Gamma

Why am I opting for Gamma?
Moriarty …
is a Villan
He would NEVER just grow someplace 
EASY..
someplace SIMPLE to 
no..
NOT
 Moriarty.

He wrapped himself about things in my left cavernous sinus..
RIGHT next to..
or actually around the optic nerve..
it gets so confusing remembering 
EVERYthing those fancy doctors say..
it's a BIG deal it seems..
Brain Tumors and Real Estate
BOTH
claim the claim..
LOCATION
Location
location;
it's really what matters..
and Moriarty
picked 
JUST the right Location
to wreak havok
and be IMPOSSIBLE to remove
except via the Gamma Knife
….
The doctor SAID I could..
Wait and See..
but wait for what?
for it to grow BIGGER
to wrap tighter..
to do MORE damage..
for WHAT exactly..
for the chance of using the Gamma Knife to pass..
and then what?
blindness?
aneurysm?
stroke?
no…
I choose LIFE
no matter how frightening..
how scary
how raw
it will be REAL
and I will fight to have it
because it was GIFTED to my
by the Creator God
and He went to great lengths to adopt me into HIS family.
He has made me PROMISES
and has already proven to me
through the many battles we've faced together..
that HE IS A PROMISE KEEPER
so i will cling to the HOPE that 
HIS WORD offers to me
when I am afraid..
I know where to go!


I won't hide HIS light under a bushel..
I won't hide away from YOU
this adventure
I will do my BEST to remember my Strength 
lies in my Savior.
Jesus Christ







No comments: