Thursday, November 6, 2014

finding Inspiraton..

ONE thing I have learned from 
living with LYME disease
Hashimoto's,
POTS
and well..
blah blah blah..
is 
ONE MUST
put one's inspirations before one 
EACH and every day..
Favorite inspiriting verses from God's word
and 
inspiriting quotes..
MUST KEEP IT IN FRONT OF YOU..
the enemy 
seeks to destroy YOU
and me..
this is one of the tools of trades
I have been blessed to learn..
put it in your back pocket
for the day you need it
because
There is a fun saying..
When something goes wrong in your life..
just YELL
"plot twist"
and move on

One of the KEYS to my healing will be getting my Hashimoto's under control…
 BEFORE I knew about Moriarty,
 I went to a new doctor about my thyroid
 (my old doctor has become more and more difficult to get into be seen ) 
.. see many symptoms overlap.. 
my EXTREME fatigue, weakness, memory loss 
could all be a part of the thyroid issue that I suffer from known as Hashimoto's thyroiditis… 
Well.. I learned about Moriarty whilst awaiting my blood work…
 blood work that I got back last week.. 
It's NASTY.. totally out of whack.. freakish… yeah.. it's been worse.. 
but.. it's pretty gosh darn awful.. so he's making some major changes.. supplements along with researching switching the brand of meds, and putting me on a pretty strict diet.. 
which I have decided to start slowly.. leading into next week.. because ALL of this.. 
ALL at the same time.. is overwhelming..
 prayers as I am trying to organize all this too.. 
but to be TOTALLY FRANK WITH YOU.. I am not sweating it.. I am just doing a little at a time.. finding the supplements on Amazon.. waiting for the doctor to DO his research.. 
and finishing UP the gluten we do have in the house.. and only buying gluten free..
 I am refusing to freak out about this.. I can ONLY put one foot in front of the other. or…if I end up crawling.. one arm in front of the other..
 it's ALL good folks

No comments: