Thursday, November 6, 2014

battles.. and pain



I woke to little peep hole where my eyes were.. 
they are swollen on the inside.. 
swollen on the tops and outside
AND underneath..
but I CAN see.. It's uncomfortable… but… I am alive…
I washed my eyes out and washed them eyes out.. it didn't visibly make any difference.. but it felt good.. 
next we will try tea bags on them.. Princess is soaking them now.
she is slicing cucumber to freeze
and we have frozen wash clothes going on too.
my head aches.. my whole neck is sore
but I am alive
i woke to LOUD little boys JUMPING on the bed screaming about my eyes..
smothering me in kisses
and it was LOVE.. a painful.. awful form of love
but I am alive.. and they love me…
God is good… every day
will post when we try these crazy home made concoctions 

1 hour later



It seems the intense skull numbness
the pain
the facial swelling to this extreme
are all quite in the realm of "normal" …
well.. ok then…
seems part of it is from the meds they insert into you.. 
so that you do not enjoy the FULL effects of having a HALO screwed into your skull
are eventually going to succumb to gravity..
and now.. all of me is swelling… 
it's pretty awful..
and THANK YOU so much to the new legislation in effect…
IF i want pain meds… the doctor is NO LONGER able to call in the meds for me.. 
I HAVE TO GO BACK to Chicago to get them..
because BIG government presumes we are ALL drug addicts…
bless the Lord oh my soul
and ALL that is with in me.. 
grace and mercy on those powers that be that made this the new 
"law of the Land"
May the Lord CONTINUE to give me peace and strength…
thank you JESUS for your mercy, lovingkindness and compassion fail NOT…
patiently waiting on the Lord


hoping… 
praying
trusting


feeling a bit broken…
clinging 
grasping…
when will they bring relief..
how could this have happened?
Jesus YOU have a plan




and yet…




No comments: