Saturday, November 15, 2014

Saturday memory wanderings

Saturday Mornings..
They've always been my favorite…
Every since I was a very little girl..
Saturday Mornings often meant 
BACON
and egg 
breakfasts

being cooked by my father
as he sang joyfully in the Kitchen..
I can't express the happy memory that 
THAT is for me
and HOW deeply 
that I miss him..
but still I LOVE Saturday mornings
This Saturday morning 
I woke with a migraine
I KNOW this will NOT always be… 
I know the days of waking this way are on their way out
that ..
Moriarty is a BRAT.. 
an evil Villian
and that I live in the best fairy tale story ever…
I know who the VICTOR IS

I love the characters that live in my story… 
I love Princess…
and CS and Buddy and darling Little man… 
 LOVE Knight in Shining Armor (aka)
Machine Man :) 
you..
each of you
are becoming part of the story..
just by reading
by praying..
I LOVE my KING…
THE KING OF KINGS
and LORD of Lords
Worthy is the
 KING
HOLY HOLY HOLY 
is the King
and if this story 
my story
needed a villian.. 
if it really 
freaking NEEDED a 

"Moriarty"
to be all whole and complete…
thrilling and exciting
than I KNOW who defeats him… 
and I will 
HOLD FAST
to the ONE
who defeats
who restores
who heals
who promises eternal salvation
even if it takes months.. 
and months for Moriarty to die
months to even KNOW… 
i will be BRAVE…
This tale may get boring for you…
it will go over hill and dale
mountain and moor
fair winds and foul
I will wander ever ever after…
it may take me places 
off 
the beaten path
This adventure
it's not mine to weave
just to tell..
but I vow
to try to be
BRAVE
because 
I KNOW THE ONE 
who came to set me free
came to heal
who offers hope
finds the LOST
I know Jesus Christ
like I know nothing else
and
that will be what I hold to…
fast
like to memories 
of breakfast being made
by a loving father 
singing sweetly
on Saturday Mornings..
awakening 
EVERY 
sense in the
mind..
I will HOLD
and BE brave

No comments: