Thursday, November 6, 2014

prayers.. and a great R


we each face battles in life..
they are each our own battles to face.
we can face them alone
or face them IN Christ
IN fellowship

I choose to face this battle THIS way…
I was asked WHAT next?
gamma knife complete
what now..?
oh..
that..
I wait..
yes..
I wait 3 months to see
if my Villan is really dead.
IS Moriarty dying a slow death?
or is he not?
98% success rate they TELL me..

but I don't CLING to their promises..
I cling to HIS promises
and 
he's given me YOU

morning of November 6th

really thinking.. 
pain meds would have been nice

right eye..starting to get so swollen …hard to keep open… 
thank you JESUS for Ice packs



the pain is …well.. not nice
but when is pain EVER nice…
swollen head, swollen eyes… 
but i want life more than I fear THIS…

The fall of mankind brought such pain, sickness, sorrow to this world
I am so thankful for the grace and mercy of our Savior Jesus
that sustains me
upholds me
He is a PROMISE KEEPER friends!!!!!
never leaving.. never forsaking.. holding me in the palm of his hand..
surrounding me with your loving prayers..
with protection … from the lies of the enemy..
who keeps trying to whisper lies..
of unworthiness.. of failure.. of being a burden to others…
hateful hurtful lies..
because MY REDEEMER says I am worthy
I am adopted, and LOVED and a daughter of the KING of all Kings..
do NOT think for a minute that your prayers are not EVERYTHING…
the meals are a HUGE blessing
childcare is a great help
help around the house is such a blessing…
but your prayers…
I could NOT manage without..
thank you thank you THANK YOU ALL..
this battle.. it is hard…
it is mine..
but the LORD has revealed the outcome..
victory… 







No comments: