Tuesday, November 11, 2014

Moriarty must die

headache totally overwhelmed me today..
Moriarty is ….
 can I just SAY it? 
without offending ALL of you?
He's this demon in my brain…
and he's pissed.. 
and acting out.
and it HURTS !
and I know that isn't a "nice" way to talk..
but war is hell.. 
and today is Veterans day..
All the Vet's in my life
keep things pretty ..
REAL
without getting 
TOO crude..
they keep things RAW
they've BEEN trained for war
been TO war..
and I thank them this day
and am so thankful for the support they
are showing ME every day!
so..
I would like to honor that and say...
and I am in a battle for my 
life..
my brain!
I want to keep things real …
I don't want to pretend with you… 
Jesus is helping THROUGH a real trial..
not some freaking rosy garden…
THIS is full of thorns and pain.. 
and  well


It is one massive migraine
on ONE brain
that just got GAMMA knifed!
and things feel
explosive
and disoriented..
and 
BAM!
 and 
I hate Moriarty
so 
so  MUCH!

three months..
It's ONLY been a week
and I have to wait 3 months
to know 
if 
HE
is dying
inside of me..
wowza




1 comment:

Anne said...

REAL is beautiful. Thank you.