Wednesday, December 31, 2014

New Years


HAPPY NEW YEARS FRIENDS!!!!!!

I am SO Über thankful for each and everyone of you..
for your prayers.. for your words of encouragement…
THIS has been a challenging year..
I have been pressed but NOT crushed..
I have grown as a woman and as a believer..
My faith could have crumbled but it has never been stronger…
Things have shattered.. have fallen away..
friendships.. thoughts.. impressions.. values..
but something better is replacing ALL that..
THIS adventure..
THIS challenge 
has been painful but amazing..
I won't say 2014 was bad…
for me It's a turning point year..
and I't pointed me in a whole new direction..
I have NO "resolutions"
but to HOLD FAST
STAY THE COURSE
LOVE HARD
LAUGH OFTEN
grow in GRACE
and BE FAITHFUL
JOYFULLY LIVING this amazing GIFT that IS LIFE
with every beautiful Person that GOD has put in my life..
starting with the beautiful people in my home.. 
HAPPY NEW YEARS..

May you all be BLESSED beyond measure!!!!

No comments: