Thursday, February 12, 2015

Walking on Water

I have been fighting this battle 
every
possible way I could think of…
and in ways..
I would NEVER have thought of 
on my own...
I even have 
phase two, all laid out..
and regardless of HOW today went
I plan on following through
with my plans..
They are prayed over
God inspired plans..
and my foe,
well
doesn't stand a chance..
That said..
today..
was the day I have been working towards..
3 months ago I had my Gamma Knife Surgery
and every day since
I have been faithfully taking my medicines
and my supplements
and eating exactly as my doctor recommended..
not my Neurosurgeon..
my other Doctor…
I have a few..
The theory goes like this..
Meningioma's are most "common" in woman of a 
"certain" age..
and that age is "known" for hormonal issues and imbalances..
so… my doctor ran every test imaginable and found all sorts of things..
and WE have been on a mission to balance ME out..
He said as I balance out..
The weight that my body has put on
and CLUNG to
will start to melt away..
and
I  am THRILLED to say
I have dropped 30 lbs so far
and 
MY MRI says
Moriarty has shrunk..
i am not saying that…
my diet shrunk the tumor..
the GKS probably DID that..
but
I was willing to do ANYTHING to help it..
either way 
We were all hoping Moriarty would just..
stop
dead in his tracks..
just 
STOP
his growing..
secretly 
prayed that maybe he would shrink..
but the doctor said that wasn't something really worth 
"hoping" for
because it's not something commonly seen..
best to hope for 
it to just STOP growing..
well..
BAM!
Moriarty is going DOWN
shrinking!
PRAYER..
YOUR 
PRAYERS,
our 
AMAZING GOD,
learning to eat
HIS beautiful foods,
in a very new and different way,
learning to balance
HIS 
creation,
this body 
HE gave to me,
to let my soul live in here on this earth,
WOW!
all these things
in conjunction with the 
AMAZING work of the 
Gamma Knife team
and Dr. Chandler
at 
Northwestern Memorial Hospital in Chicago, IL
have all contributed
in my opinion to this moment..!!
The team was fabulous
the GKS so accurate...
and I am THRILLED!
On to phase two..
Moriarty is going down
sure..
time to bury him..
and live 
this 
BEAUTIFUL
LOVELY 
LIFE!

What does 
PHASE 2 look like?
meeting with a
Neuroopthamologist 
about my vision
meeting with a 
NEW Neurologist
and
starting my 
Chinese medicine
that is shown to 
SHRINK tumors ..
because
it may be smaller
but it could be
EVEN smaller than it is!
Begin 
walking 
and
Pilates to rebuild my core muscles,
and hone in my center, and my balance.




1 comment:

Emily Vitullo said...

YES!!!!!!!
SO HAPPY!!!!!!!