Thursday, January 8, 2015

Kung fu Panda

He's…
annoying me..
LET me tell ya..
we have this HYSTERICAL cast of characters here
from MY skewed vantage..
(the writer, creative personality BEHIND this brain)
It seems he's 
consulted with some other very 
nasty criminals..
Todays 
Highlight
are these two villains..
The very disturbed winter ICE queen who has trapped
ALL little children in NORTHERN Midwest
IN their homes
for not
I REPEAT
NOT 
a "SNOW" day
but rather…
a "FROZEN" day
meaning .. it's too FREAKISHLY COLD to play OUTSIDE
do you comprehend what that means..????
do you REALLY?
when 
INSIDE
MY HOME
Moriarty
 
has consulted to hire
KUNG FU PANDA
before you know it
EVERYBODY 
is 
KUNG FU FIGHTING.
(Insert song)

The destruction is great…
and the facts are these..
and as HARD as things can get
and as MESSY 
and destroyed
as things here can get
the rule of the house is

But our GOD makes promises..
and I have clung to those in the past..
and HE has never let me down..
He has been ever faithful
steadfast and trustworthy..


I will prevail.. 
over tantrums
in my home
and in my mind..
over messes
in my home
and in my mind
over screaming..
in my home
and in my mind..
over
illness
in my home 
and in my mind
over sadness
in my home
and in my mind
over grief
from it all..
because it IS sad..
IT is ok to grieve
the death of people we have lost..
the dreams we have had that are lost..
for now..

There is this beautiful art form in Japan..
It is ancient
and it is honoring.
it is called the 
Kintsukuroi 
or
kintsugi
it takes broken pieces..
and repairs them
with refined gold or silver.
The understanding is
that the piece is far more beautiful
having suffered the brokenness,
and damage, and restoration.
So it also is with our God.
May it also be,
with our Family.
May the healing come,
healing the bodies,
minds,
hearts,
home,
relationships
all of it..
what ever is broken
may GOD put right,
may HE repair
with gold and silver
as He sees fit.









No comments: