Monday, January 26, 2015

broken

Knock out punch

right about now..
I feel a wee bit like 
the looser on the left..
seriously 
WHERE 
oh 
WHERE 
is my 
ARMOR?
The orange needs IT armor
to withstand the pressures
to float in the waters
and not sink
beneath lifes trials..
and so do I.
Yet every day,
it feels like such a struggle 
to get it ON.
I really am such a wimp.
I am not a big…
fighter..
but I am called to be a warrior Princess…
This battle really is frontline stuff..
I confess to being weary
worn out
weepy..
but…
every day.. 
I MUST remind myself..
what is the fight over?
What is all this fighting about you wonder…
how do I fight..?
in all honesty..
I fight poorly..
how am I supposed to fight?
well..
God's word offers me clear directions.
but ..
I stink at putting ON my armor..
I slip in the mud
and don't stand firm like a soldier should
peace feels like a dream
sometimes fleeting
but pray
I pray…
I pray for my people
and for you
I know
KNOW
that God is faithful..
do you?
He has never left me
never forsaken me
and I trust He never will.
The war I am in,
isn't really just about me..
It affects all the people in my home..
Many of you might be able to relate ..
the truth is
i feel broken
tears keep welling up
I feel 
just 
broken
and weepy
and 
I am grieving
so many people
so many hopes
but 
I am thankful to know 
that
trusting
waiting on a wonderful
loving
compassionate 
God
who
IS 
HERE 
for me
as I go through
this trial








No comments: