Monday, March 9, 2015

little stresses


seeing clearly
crisply
brightly

well
I don't
things are fuzzier
a bit too dim
and other times
everything is 
a bit too bright
I get headaches a LOT
and had my vision checked..
my eyes look groovy
and 

this friday
I will meet the 
Neuro Ophthalmologist  

and it seems
weird.
like I am making too much of things..

and…
I have so much on my plate..
I hardly want more
but.. 
my eye doctor really supports me going
she is so great
I am so thankful for her.

God really has blessed me with some great health care providers.
I have had in the past, some pretty awful ones…
but ..
I have to say, I am blessed with some of the best doctors EVER
thank you Lord..
praying for peace
as
I prepare for Friday..

I really feel a little stressed meeting new doctors

1 comment:

Anne said...

I'm so glad you have a good team of doctors now! Praying for a good interaction (and good news) on Friday.